Areas of Interest:
- Labor Markets
- D.S., Petroleum Economics, St. Joseph University-Beirut and French Institute of Petroleum (IFP), Paris, 1973
- B.Sc., Economics, St. Joseph University, Beirut, 1971
- Executive Director, Consultation & Research Institute, Beirut, Lebanon, 1977-present
- Consultant, Several United Nations Short Missions in Lebanon, 1980-present
- Economic Analyst, The Monthly French Magazine “Le Commerce Du Levant”
- Arab integration: the economic (and infrastructural) dimension – Arab Research Forum – December 2015.
- The National Social Security Fund in Lebanon – Arab Organization of NSSF’s – September 2014.
- “Emerging Lebanon: Towards an Economic & Social Vision”, Dar An-Nahar, Beirut, Lebanon 2007
- SMEs Business and Market Review (Wave 2 – Post War), Ministry of Economy & Trade, 2006 (English)
- Conflict’s Impact on MSEs and Agriculture, UNDP, ILO, 2006 (English)
- “Poverty in Lebanon: Health and Education cases study” in LCPS publication – Beirut, Lebanon, 2004
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found