Areas of Interest:
- Political Economy
- Ph.D., Economics, Columbia University, 1976
- Professor of Economics, New York University, 1983-present
- P. Goddard Professor of Political Economy, New York University, 1991-present
- Associate Editor, Journal of Economic Theory, 1992-present
- “The Political Economy of Redistribution under Democracy ” (with Adam Przeworski), Economic Theory, 2005
- “Modelling Internal Commitment Mechanisms and Self-Control: A Neuroeconomics Approach to Consumption-Saving Decisions ,”(with Alberto Bisin), Games and Economic Behaviour, 2005.
- “Human Capital and Technology Diffusion,” working paper, December 2002,(with Mark Spiegel), forthcoming, Handbook of Economic Growth, Philippe Aghion and Steven Durlauf, eds., North-Holland, Amsterdam, 2005.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found