Areas of Interest:
- Population Dynamics
- Education and Labor Markets
- Impact of Global Interdependence on Human Development
- Environmental Consequences of Population Change
- Master Degree in Agricultural Economics from the University of Toronto/OAC, Canada
- Doctorate Degree in Economics from the University of Michigan, 1966
- Professor of Economics , Johns Hopkins University since 1967
- Sirageldin, Ismail. 2016. The Fable of the Bees, Humanity in the 21st Century: Begin or End. ERF Policy Research Rep, Economic Research Forum.
- Sirageldin, Ismail. 2007A. “On Global Governance in the 21st Century,” Presented at the International Forum on The Makkah Declaration: Implementing the Economic Agenda of the Muslim World. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Institute of Strategic and International Studies (ISIS): 1-24.
- “The Trends in Globalization Critiqued,” in Globalization and the Gulf (ED. John Fox et., al., 2006, Routledge)
- “The Elimination of Poverty: Challenges and Islamic Strategies,” in Islamic Economic Institutions and the Elimination of Poverty (ED. Munawar Iqbal 2002, The Islamic Foundation, Leicester, UK)
- “Budget Deficit, renewable Resource Gap, and Human Resource Development in Oil Economies, with Yousef Al-Ebraheem, in Human Capital: Population Economics in the Middle East (ED. Sirageldin 2002 I.B. Tauris and American University Press
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found