By Alessia Lo Turco and Daniela Maggioni Does religious affinity ...
Areas of Interest:
- Economic History
- Political Economy
- Globalization and Development
- Ph.D., Economic History, University of Wisconsin, USA, 1979
- M.A., Economic History, University of Wisconsin, USA, 1971 M.Sc., in Economics and Ph.D. program in History and Anthropology, University of Chicago, 1969
- B.Sc., Economics, University of Chicago, USA, 1967
- Professor, Economic History and Economic Theory, Bogazici University, Istanbul
- Visiting Professor, University of California, Berkeley 1985-1989, 2008-2011
- Recurrent Professor of International Relations and European Studies, Central European University, Budapest,Hungary, 2002-2008
- Professor , Economic History and Economic Theory, Sabanci University, Istanbul, 1999-2001
- Visiting Professor, Kevorkian Center for Middle Eastern Studies and Economics Department, New York University, 1998-1999
- Professor , Economic History and Economic Theory, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
- ‘ Making Afghanistan whole again: development against odds’ March 28,2019. Gateway House ¬ https://www.gatewayhouse.in ( Weekly Briefing,Gateway House: Indian Council for Global Relations, vol.VIII, Issue12, Thursday,28March 2019)
- ‘Politics of Property in the Global Market economy all the way to Daesh’ D. Babai (ed.) Explorations in Middle East Economic History: Essays in Honor of Roger Owen. Cambridge: Harvard University, 2019.
- ‘The Politics of Agricultural production in Turkey’In Fikret ADAMAN et al (eds.)Neoliberal Turkey and its Discontents: Economic Policy and the Environment Under Erdogan. London. IB. Tauris, 2017.
- ‘New Politics of Governing Global Capitalism: Sovereign Governments and Living Law’, Society and Economy in Central and Eastern Europe ( Journal of the Corvinus University of Budapest), vol.38, no.4(2016)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found