Areas of Interest:
- Labor Economics
- International Economics
- Ph.D. , Statistics, Sussex University, U.K., 1982
- M.Sc. , Statistics, Faculty of Economics, Cairo University, 1975
- Professor of statistics, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, 1995-Present
- Associate Professor of statistics, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University, 1988-1995
- Assistant Professor of statistics, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University, 1982-1988
- “Employment –Poverty linkages – Towards a pro-poor Employment Policy Framework in Egypt” July 2006, ILO, To be published. (Jointly with Naglaa El-Ehwany).
- “Integrated Social Policies in Arab Countries”, Integration and Enlargement of The European Union: Lessons for the Arab Countries, editor El Ahwany, N, Published by Center for European Studies Cairo University and Conrad Edenhawar, 2006 ( Jointly with Alastair McAuley (University of Essex)).
- “Poverty in Syria; Diagnosis and pro-poor policy considerations” UNDP, June 2005 ( Jointly with Khalid Abu-Ismail).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found