By Ibrahim Elbadawi ERF’s annual conference has become the ...
Areas of Interest:
- PH.D in Economics, Swansea University, UK- 2011-2015
- Master’s Degree in Economics, City University London-UK- 2009-2010
- Post-Grad. Diploma in Economics- 2005-2007
- Bachelor in Economics, Mansoura University- 1999-2003
- Lecturer, Swansea University-UK, 2015-Present
- Teaching Assistant, Swansea University-UK, 2011-2015
- Lecturer & Vice-Technical Manager, Institute of Professional Accountants, Egypt, 2010-2011
- Economics Tutor, Private Tutor, London-UK, 2009-2010
- Staneva, A. and H. Abdel-Latif (2016). From Soviet to Europe: Returns to education puzzle in Bulgaria. Vol. 30. 3. Wiley Online Library, pp. 347–367.
- Abdel-Latif, H., P. Murphy, and B. Ouattara (2017). Catching the mirage: The shadow impact of financial crises. Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found