Areas of Interest:
- Public Economics
- Political Economy
- Ph.D., Economics, Middle East Technical University, 1994
- M.A., Economics, University of East Anglia, 1984
- Managing Director, Economic Policy Research Institute, TEPAV, 2004–present
- Professor of Public Economics, Faculty of Political Sciences, Ankara University, 2003-present
- Columnist, Referans (daily economic newspaper), 2003–present
- “Flexibility of Small Firms” ERF Conference held in Beirut, 2004 (with E.Taymaz).
- “Enterprise Sector Reform” Conference on Turkey: Towards EU Accession at Bilkent University in Ankara. 2003 (with I.Arslan).
- “The Problem with publicly owned banks: the story of duty lossess in Turkey” paper submitted to 59th conference of International Institute of Public Finance (IIPF). 24-28 August 2003.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found