By Mustafa Özer and Jan Fidrmuc A policy change in ...
Areas of Interest:
- Economic Development
- Labor Economics
- Regional Development
- Applied Econometrics
- Ph.D, Economics, London School of Economics (LSE), UK- 2015
- MSc. (Research), Economics, London School of Economics- 2007
- MPA in International Development, HKS, Harvard University, USA- 2006
- BSc. Economics, Hacettepe University (with highest honor), Turkey- 2000
- Assistant Professor, TOBB Economics and Technology University, Turkey- 2016-Present
- Research Associate, Development Analytics- 2016-Present
- Economist, Economic Policy Research Foundation of Turkey (TEPAV), Turkey- 2012-2016
- Part Time Lecturer, TOBB Economics and Technology University, Turkey- 2013-2015
- Asik, G. (2017). Using Regression Discontinuity Design to Evaluate the Effect of Early Retirement Incentives in Turkey. In M. Aran (ed.) Impact Evaluation Methods Measuring Program Results and Applications in Turkey. Forthcoming.
- Asik, G. (2017). The Promise of Big Data: Next generation Social Policy Development. In M. Aran (ed.) Impact Evaluation Methods Measuring Program Results and Applications in Turkey. Forthcoming.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found