Areas of Interest:
- Production Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Policy
- Natural Resource Economics
- Benefit-Cost Analysis
- Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, University of California, Berkeley, USA , 1970
- M.Sc., Forestry Economics, University of California, Berkeley, USA, 1967
- B.Sc., Agriculture, Tehran University, Iran, 1964
- Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, Shiraz University, Iran, present
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Western Australia, Nedlands, WA, AUSTRALIA 1997-present
- Soltani, G.R. 2010. Agricultural Water Management Focusing on Sustainability.Presentation at sustainable management of Water resources Conference. National Academy of Sciences February 2010. Tehran,Islamic Republic of Iran.
- Soltani,G.R. 2010. The need for orientation of Economic Research towards Sustainable Agriculture.:Invited paper.Iranian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 4:1-7.
- Shajari,S.,M.Bakhshoodeh,and G.R.Soltani. 2010. Enhancing irrigation Demand Management focusing on Sustainable use of water in Doroudzan River Basin using Decision Support System.Presentation at the 7th Biennial conference of Iranian Agricultural Economic Association,3-4th February 2010.Agriculture and Natural Resources Campus,Karaj,Iran.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found