- Ph.D., Economics, University of Colorado, Boulder, USA, 1969.
- M.A., Economics, Yale University, USA, 1965.
- Diploma, Economics, Cairo University,1964.
- Diploma, Planning, Institute of National Planning Cairo, Egypt, 1962
- B.Com. Economics, Cairo University, Egypt, 1961.
- Member of the Egyptian Parliament 2000-2005 and of PAP 2003-2005
- Consultant, Egyptian Center for Economic Studies (ECES),2000-2001
- Sub-Governor, Central Bank of Egypt(CBE) , (direct supervision of research, note issue, and credit risk departments), member of the CBE investment, restructuring and automation committees, 1987-2000
- A Vision on the Egyptian Constitution, 2007.
- Technical Cooperation for Capacity Building: The Case for Egypt, UNDP, 2001.
- Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal policies:The case of Egypt, ECES 2000.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found