By Alessia Lo Turco and Daniela Maggioni Does religious affinity ...
Areas of Interest:
- International Trade
- Development and Growth
- Macroeconomic Modeling
- Political Economy
- Ph.D., Economics, Boston College, USA, 2002
- M.A., Economics, Boston College, USA, 1995
- B.A., Economics, Bogazici University, Turkey, 1992
- Full Professor of the Practice, Department of Economics, Boston College, Boston, May 2015 – Present
- Research Fellow and Director of Modeling School, EcoMod, Global Economic Modeling Network, 2010 – Present
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Boston College, 2012- April 2015
- Senior Lecturer, Brandeis University, Boston, July 2012 – January 2015
- “Encyclopedia of International Economics and Global Trade,” World Scientific Publishers, Associate Editor in charge of international trade, forthcoming in 2016.
- “The Contributions of Financial Development to Income Levels in Sub-Saharan Africa,” with Nundlall, Prasandjeet and Yurtseven, Caglar, African Journal of Social Sciences, Volume 4 Number 3 (2014) 14- 27, August 2014.
- “New Trends in International Trade and Labor Market Interactions South-South Trade, Trade in Services and Labor Market Implications,” book chapter in the book titled “Labor and Employment Relations in a Globalized World – New Perspectives on Work, Social Policy and Labor Market Implications,” editors Toker Dereli, Pinar Soykut-Sarica, Asli Sen-Tasbasi by Springer, ISBN 978-3-319- 04348-7, May 2014.
- “Determination of the Policies that Enable Effective Functioning of the System to be Established for the Collection of Waste Electric and Electronic Equipment in Turkey,” with Prof. Necati Aras (October 2014)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found