Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Development Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Michigan, USA, 1988
- M.A. Applied Economics, University of Michigan, USA, 1985
- Professor and Program Director, Global Economics, Global Governance Programme, Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Italy, 2013-present
- Sector Director, International Trade Department, The World Bank, Washington DC, USA, 2008-2012
- Research Manager and Senior Advisor, Development Research Group, The World Bank, Washington DC, USA, 2000-2008
- “MFN Clubs and Scheduling Additional Commitments in the GATT: Learning from the GATS,” with Petros Mavroidis, European Journal of International Law, forthcoming. (EUI Working Paper RSCAS 2016/4)
- “Subsidies, Spillovers and WTO Rules in a Value Chain World,” Global Policy, 2016. At: DOI: 10.1111/1758-5899.12327.
- “Fostering Transatlantic Regulatory Cooperation and Gradual Multilateralization,” Journal of International Economic Law, 2015, forthcoming.
- “Services Productivity, Trade Policy and Manufacturing Exports,” with Ben Shepherd, The World Economy, 2015, forthcoming.
- “WTO à la Carte or WTO Menu du Jour: Assessing the Case for Plurilateral Agreements,” with Petros Mavroidis, European Journal of International Law, 2015, forthcoming.
- “Whither Multilateral Cooperation in a World of Preferential Trade Agreements?” Brown Journal of World Affairs, 2015, forthcoming.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found