Areas of Interest:
- International Economics (Trade & Finance)
- Development Economics
- Quantitative Analysis
- Water Resources
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Utah, USA, 1994
- B.A. Economics, Yarmouk University, 1987
- Associate Professor of Economics, Dept. of Economics, School of Business & Management, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah , United Arab Emirates, Aug. 2006 – present
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Dept. of Economics, School of Business & Management, American University of Sharjah, Sharjah , United Arab Emirates, Sep.1999 – Aug.2006
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Dept. of Economics, Faculty of Economics & Administrative Sciences, Yarmouk University, Irbid-Jordan, Sep.1994 – Aug.1999
- Baghestani, H. and AbuAl-Foul, B. “Evidence on Forecasting Inflation under Asymmetric Loss,” American Economist, (forthcoming).
- Genc, I. H; Darayseh, M.; and AbuAl-Foul, B. “The Nature of Trends in the Per Capita Real GDP of Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Countries: Some Evidence and Implications,” The Journal of Developing Area, (forthcoming).
- Darayseh, M.; Waples, E.; and AbuAl-Foul, B. (2008) “Student Education Specifics: Predicting Early Success in Intermediate Accounting Using Logit Analysis,” International Journal of Education Research (IJER), Vol. 3, No. 2, (Summer), pp. 1-9.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found