Areas of Interest:
- Labor and Human Resources
- Micro Theory
- Doctorate of Juridical Science (Scientiea Juridicae Doctor, S.J.D), American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C, August 2005.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Trade Law, The University of Arizona, College of Law, Tucson, Arizona, May 2001.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), Yarmouk University, Department of Law, Irbid, Jordan, June 1999.
- Professor of Law, College of Law, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, (2015-present)
- Associate Professor of Law, College of Law, University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (2010-2015)
- Professor, Department of Management, Marketing and Public Administration, College of Business Administration, University of Sharjah (September 2010-June 2011)
- Trade Defense Actions in Arab Countries Free Trade Agreements with the U.S: The Case of Safeguards, 17 Estey Journal of International Law and Trade Policy 16-40 (2016). (Canada).
- The Intersection of Free Trade Zones and the World Trade Organization Law, Journal of Law and Economics, Cairo University (forthcoming 2016). (Egypt).
- Contradictory Terms in Checks: Formalism and Practice, 15 Journal of International Business Law 31-36 (2016). (United Kingdom).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found