By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Labor and Human Resources
- (PhD) Degree in Economics, Doctor of Philosophy, Sudan University of Sciences and Technology, Khartoum, Sudan, 21/06/2012
- Master of Science (M.Sc) Degree in Development Economics. Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics& Rural Development, University of Gezira, Medani, Sudan, 30/12/2007.
- Bachelors of Science (B.Sc) Degree in Economics. Department of Economic, Faculty of Economics& Rural Development, University of Gezira, Sudan, 19/3/2006.
- Associate Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Zalingei, (23-11-2015- till now)
- Assistant Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of Zalingei, (21/6/2012- 22/11/2015)
- Lecturer at the Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Social Studies, University of Zalingei, (2008-2012).
- The Performance of Economic Policy in Sudan (1990-2010). LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Deutschland/ Germany. 2016
- The Developmental Role of foreign trade in Less Developed Countries (Case Study of Sudan, 1990-2008). Al Fashir University Journal for Human Science, Vol.5, June 2015
- The Role of Management Information System on Developing Management Performance in West Darfur State. University of Zalingei Journal of Applied Science and Arts, Vol 2 (June 2015)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found