Areas of Interest:
- Banking and Finance
- PhD, Economics, Limoges University, France, 1992
- MSc, Money Banking and Finance, Birmingham University, UK, 1998
- Full Professor since 1994 promoted to First Class in 1999 and Outstanding Class in 2009
- Director of Research Laboratory LAPE (EA1088), since 2006, group of 30 scholars
- Director of the Banking and Finance Master and PhD Programs, since 2004
- Member of the scientific committee (board member) of ACPR (French Prudential Regulatory Authority), since 2015.
- Consultant, Banque de France, Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel (Bank Supervision Authority), 2009-2011.
- Coordinator of European Commission ASIALINK/B7-301/2005/105-139 Program, 2005-2008
- “Non-Interest Income and Bank Lending”, with P. Abedifar and Phil Molyneux, Journal of Banking and Finance, Forthcoming.
- “The Joint Regulation of Bank Liquidity and Bank Capital”, with R. DeYoung and I. Distinguin, Journal of Financial Intermediation, Forthcoming.
- “The benefits and costs of geographic diversification in banking”, with C. Meslier, D. Morgan, K. Samolyk, Journal of International Money and Finance, Vol. 69, December 2016, Pages 287–317.
- “Finance-Growth Nexus and Dual-Banking Systems : Relative Importance of Islamic Banks”, with P. Abedifar and I. Hasan, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, Vol. 132, Supplement, December 2016, Pages 198–215.
- “Islamic Banking and Finance : Recent Empirical Literature and Directions for Future Research”, with P. Abedifar, S. Ebrahim, P. Molyneux, Journal of Economic Surveys, Vol. 29, Issue 4, pages 637–670, September 2015.
- “Excess control rights, bank capital structure adjustments and lending”, with L. Lepetit and N. Zedek, Journal of Financial Economics, Volume 115, Issue 3, March 2015, Pages 574–591.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found