Areas of Interest:
- Energy Policy and Environmental Economics
- Fiscal Policy
- Political Economy of Natural Resources
- Institutional Economics
- Public Economics
- Ph.D. The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA., Economics, 2006
- M.Phil. The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., USA., Economics, 2002
- M.A. International Institute of Social Studies, Erasmus University, The Hague, the Netherlands, Development Studies, 1993
- B.A. Faculty of Commerce, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt, Public Finance, 1986
- Assistant Professor, Collage of Business and Economics, Department of Economics and Finance, United Arab Emirates University, Alain, UAE (2008 – Present).
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Commerce, Department of Public Finance, Alexandria University, Egypt (2006 – 2008).
- Research Associate, Credit Research Center: McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University, USA (2003).
- El Anshasy, A. and Katsaiti, M-S. (2015), Are Natural Resources Bad for Health? Health & Place, 32: 29-42.
- El Anshasy, A. (2015), Oil, Voracity, and Growth: Do Political Constraints matter? New evidence from oil-developing countries, International Academy of Business Disciplines 27th Conference Proceedings, March 26-28, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- El Anshasy, A. (2014) Oil shocks and oil producers’ growth: Where did all the spending go? OPEC Energy Review 38(3): 243-271.
- Katsaiti, M-S. and El Anshasy, A. (2014) On the determinants of obesity: Evidence from the UAE, Applied Economics 46(30): 3659-72.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found