Areas of Interest:
- Labor and Human Development
- Ph.D., Economics, Cairo University, 1984
- M.A., Economics, Cairo University, 1980
- B.A., Economics, (with honors), Cairo University, 1976
- Vice President, Modern Science and Arts University, Egypt, Sep.2004-present
- Vice Dean, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University, Sep.2001-Sep.2004
- Deputy Director, Center For the Study of Developing Countries, Faculty of Economics and Political Sciences, Cairo University, Sep.1995-Oct.2000
- Creating an Enabling Environment for Employment in Small Enterprises: A contribution to Egypt’s Employment Policy, ILO, Cairo, July 2004.
- El Mahdi, A. and M. Kamal, (2002) Election Processes in Egypt and the World, The Research Unit, Faculty of Economics and Political Sc., Cairo University.
- Assaad, R., Ed., (2002) The Egyptian Labor Market in an Era of Reform, Economic Research Forum, American University Press, Cairo.
There are no Articles found