Areas of Interest:
- Monetary Theory and Policy
- International Finance
- Development Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Ph.D., Indiana University (Bloomington), 1982
- M.A., Indiana University (Bloomington), 1976
- Chase Bank Endowed Professorship in Finance and Professor of Economics
- The Premier Bank Endowed Professor of Finance & Professor of Economics, College of Business, Louisiana Tech University (at Tech since Fall 1987).
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, Louisiana Tech University.
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics and Finance, University of New Orleans.
- “Corporate Governance and the Risk of Bankruptcy” (co-authored), Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, forthcoming (2015).
- “Consumption-based CAPM Models: International Evidence,” (co-authored), Journal of Banking and Finance, Volume 35, No. 8, August 2011, pp. 2148-2157.
- “Revisiting the Risk/Return Relations in the Asian Pacific Markets: New Evidence from Alternative Models,” (co-authored), Journal of Business Research, Volume 64, No. 2, February 2011, pp. 199-206.
- “On the Chinese B-Share Price Discount Puzzle: Some New Evidence,” (co-authored), Journal of Business Research, Volume 63, Issue 8, August 2010, pp. 895-902.
- “Intraday Volume and Volatility Relations With and Without Public News,” (coauthored), Journal of Banking and Finance, forthcoming.
- “Modeling Money Demand Under the Profit-Sharing Banking Scheme: Some Evidence on Policy Invariance and Long-Run Stability,” (co-authored), Global Finance Journal, forthcoming.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found