Areas of Interest:
- Development Economics
- Poverty and Income Distribution
- Policy Analysis
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Essex, Colchester, England, 1974
- M.A. Economics, University of Essex, Colchester, England. 1971
- Research Professor -Director of Studies, Arab Center for Research and Policy Studies, Qatar, Jun. 2012- present
- Deputy Director General, Arab Planning Institute (API), Kuwait, Sep. 2005- Jun.2012
- Economic Advisor, Arab Planning Institute (API), Kuwair, Sep. 2000 – Sep. 2005.
- Chief (Director), Economic and Social Policy Analysis Division, UN Economic Commission for Africa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Apr. 1997 – Oct. 2000.
- Ali, Abdel Gadir Ali and Ahmed Alkawaz (eds.). 2009. The Effects of the International Financial Crisis on the Arab Countries (Arabic). Kuwait: Arab Planning Institute.
- “Development Economics : From the Poverty to the Wealth of Naitons”: Book Review; Journal of Development and Economic Policies, vol. 9, no. 1 (in Arabic), 2007
- Issues in the design of Development Policies; Arab Planning Institute, Kuwait. Editor., 2006.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found