Areas of Interest:
- Agricultural Economics
- Micro and Macroeconomics Theories
- B.Sc., Economics and Statistics, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 1970
- Ph.D., Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Germany, 1977
- Professor (Economic Policy), Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1992-present
- Associate Professor, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1986-1992
- Assistant Professor, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1980-1986
- “Policy formation in the process of implementing agricultural reform in Turkey”, Int. J. Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, 2007, Volume 6, No 4/5, pp. 514-532.
“Rural Women and Poverty”, in: Bridging the Gender Gap in Turkey. A Milestone Towards Faster Socioeconomic Development and Poverty Edited by Feride Acar, (http://www.siteresources.worldbank.org/INTECAREGTOPGENDER/ Resources/TurkeyCGA.pdf). 2006, pp. 119-141
- “New Context and New Approach to Rural Development Policy in Turkey” FAO Office Ankara,Dcembver 2006, Ankara.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found