By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Agricultural Economics
- Micro and Macroeconomics Theories
- B.Sc., Economics and Statistics, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 1970
- Ph.D., Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Germany, 1977
- Professor (Economic Policy), Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1992-2013
- Associate Professor, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1986-1992
- Assistant Professor, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1980-1986
- Akder, H.A. (2015) “Farm Structure of Turkish Agriculture, Structural Adjustment and Rural Development Policy”, Consultant Report prepared fort he OECD publication “ Innovation, Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability in Turkey”.
- “How to Dilute An Agricultural Reform: Direct Income Subsidy Experience in Turkey (2001-2008), in: Rethinking Structural Reform in Turkish Agriculture, Beyond the World Bank’s Strategy, Editors: B. Karapınar, F. Adaman and G. Ozertan, Nova Science Publishers, 2010, pp. 47 – 61
- “Forgotten Campaigns: A History of Disease in Turkey, İn: Turkey’s Engagement with Modernity, Conflict and Change in the Twentieth Century, edited by Celia J. Kerslake, Kerem Ökten and Philip Robins, St Anthony’s Series, Palgrave-MacMillan, 2010, pp. 210-235.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found