Areas of Interest:
- Monetary Theory and Policy
- Financial Economics
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Institute of International Studies, University of California, USA, 1987
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Kent, USA, 1986 M.P.A., Public Administration, New York University, USA,1978
- M.A., Economics, University of Southern California, USA,1976
- B.A., (honor list) Economics, University of San Francisco, USA, 1974
- Faculty member, Economics Department, Institute for Management and Planning Studies, 1993-present
- Research Consultant, Petroleum Market Analysis Department, OPEC, Vienna, Nov.2004-present
- Chairman, Department of Economics, the Institute for Management and Planning Studies (IMPS, formerly IRPD), Tehran, Iran, 2000-Apr.2004
- Economic Growth and Economic Policy in Iran: 1950-2003, in J. Nugent and M. H. Pesaran (eds.), Explaining Growth in the Middle East, 2007, Amsterdam and Boston: Elsevier.
- The Impact of Financial markets on the Price of Oil and Volatility, December 2006.
- Price Volatility, Hedging and Variable Risk Premium in the Crude oil Market (with M. kazemi-Manesh) OPEC Review, Volume XXX, No. 2, June 2006.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found