Areas of Interest:
- Monetary Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Ph.D., Economics, Marmara University, Turkey, 2009
- M.A., Economics, Gazi University, Turkey, 2008
- B.A., Economics, Bilkent University, Turkey, 2007
- Professor, Department of Banking, School of Banking and Insurance, Ankara Haci Bayram Veli University, Ankara, Turkey 2018 – present
- Associate Professor of Economics (with tenure), Department of Banking, School of Banking and Insurance, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey, April 2013 – 2018
- Visiting Research Scholar, Department of Economics, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, Sep., 2012 – Dec. 2012
- Vice Director, School of Banking and Insurance, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey, Sep. 2012 – present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Banking, School of Banking and Insurance, Gazi University, Ankara, Turkey, May 2010 – April 2013
- “Short and Long-Run Effects of Exchange Rate on Stock Price Index: An Application to the Fragile Five Countries by Smooth Transition Regression Error Correction Model”. Ege Academic Review, Vol. 16, No. 2, 2016: 1-43.
- “Estimating Money Demand Function Using Threshold Vector Autoregressive Model for the Turkish Economy” (in Turkish), Bankacilar Dergisi, Vol. 26, No. 94, 2015: 3-24.
- “Effectiveness of Reserve Option Mechanism as a Macroeconomic Prudential Tool: Evidence from Turkey”. (with Burak Dogan and Hakan Berument), Applied Economics, Vol. 47, No. 56, 2015: 6075-6087.
- “Effects of Interest Rate on the Macroeconomic Variables under Different Uncertainty Levels: Interaction Vector Autoregressive Model Application for Turkey” (with Volkan Ulke) (in Turkish), Central Bank Review, Vol. 15, No. 1, 2015: 65-93.
- “The Relative Effects of Crude Oil Price and Exchange Rate on Petroleum Product Prices: Evidence from a Set of Northern Mediterranean Countries” (with Serkan Sahin and Hakan Berument), Economic Modelling, Vol. 42, October, 2014: 243-249.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found