Areas of Interest:
- Energy Market
- Labor Markets, Education
- Macroeconomic Policies
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Oxford, 1990
- M.Sc., Economics, Cairo University, 1983
- B.A., Economics, Kuwait University, 1976
- Professor, Economics Department, Faculty of Business and Economics, UAE University, 1990-2007
- Director, Center for Labor Market Research and Information, (TANMIA), 2004-2006
- Alternate Executive Director, IMF, 1999-2001
- Poverty and Income Distribution in Arab Countries. Beirut: Center for Arab Unity Studies, February 2001.
- “Public Expenditure and Economic Growth in the GCC Countries”, Applied Economics, 2001.
- “The Demand for Electricity in the GCC Countries”, Energy Policy, Vo.30, No.2, January 2002.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found