Areas of Interest:
- Development Economics
- Applied Micro-econometrics
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Ph.D., Université Louis Pasteur Strasbourg, France, 2008,
- M.Sc., General Economics, Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion de Tunis, 1996,
- B.Sc., General Economics, Faculté des Sciences Economiques et de Gestion de Tunis, 1993.
- Associate Professor, Institut superieur de Gestion de Tunis, Tunisia – present
- Teaching Assistant Faculté de Droit et des Sciences Economiques et Politiques de Sousse, Tunisia
- Tunisian constituent assembly elections: how does spatial proximity matter? (with Mohamed Amara), Quality & Quantity: International Journal ofMethodology, Springer, vol. 50(1), January 2016, pages 65-88
- Estimating the impact on poverty of Ghana’s fuel subsidy reform and a mitigating response (with Edgar Cooke, Sarah Hague, John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti), Journal of Development Effectiveness, vol 8, issue 1, 2016, pages 105-128
- A note on MAR and Jacobs externalities in the Tunisian manufacturing industries (with Mohamed Amara), Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), July 2015, pages 151-167
- Are children decision makers within the household? (with Anyck Dauphin, Bernard Fortin and Guy Lacroix.) The Economic Journal: vol 121, issue 553, 2011, pp 871-903
- Decomposing Income Inequality in The Arab Region (with Sami Bibi). Middle East Development Journal: vol 3, issue 1, 2011, pp 99-117.
- On the Contribution of Migration and Sectoral Natural Population Growth to the Aggregate Poverty Change (with Rim Chatti), Journal of Population Economics 21: 183-190, 2008.
- Are children decision makers within the household? (with Anyck Dauphin, Bernard Fortin and Guy Lacroix.) revise and resubmit at The Economic Journal, 2008.
There are no Articles found