By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Financial Market
- Energy and Commodity Markets
- Ph.D. in Money, Finance and International Economics
University Lyon 2 & LSE-GATE (CNRS)
Dissertation: Inflation targeting policy: conduct rules, relevance, performance, (24 February 2010, with highest mark).
- Master II (research): Money Finance and International Economics, Option Applied Macroeconomics
University of Lyon. Good mark- first Rank 1.
- Since 2014 Associate Professor at EDC Paris Business School, Paris.
- Since 2013 Associate Professor at University of Tunis (ISG de Tunis) in Quantitative methods
- Ftiti. Z. (2016). Neoclassical Finance, Behavioral Finance and Noise traders: Assessment of Gold-Oil Markets. Forthcoming Finance Research Letters. [With, Fatnassi.I & Tiwari A]. CNRS rank 3.
- Ftiti Z. (2015). Modelling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: perspectives from an evolutionary spectral. Applied Economics, vol 47 (52). 1-11. [With, Guesmi. K. & Nguyen, D-C & Teulon, F.]. CNRS, rank 2.
- Ftit. Z. (2015). Oil price and stock market co-movement: What can we learn from time-scale approaches?, Forthcoming International Review of Financial Analaysis. doi: 10.1016/j.irfa.2015.08.011. [with Guesmi. K, and Abid. I.] CNRS, rank 3.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found