Areas of Interest:
- Time Series Econometrics
- Econometric Modelling
- Financial Economics
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Post-Doctoral, Economics, University of York, 2005
- D.Phil., Economics, Cukurova University, 2002
- M.A., Econometrics, Cukurova University, 1997
- Professor, Gazi University, 2013-Present
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Economics, Gazi University, Mar.2009-2013
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Economics, Gazi University, May 2005-Mar.2009
- Research Assistant, Dept. of Economics, Gazi University, Mar.1994-Apr.2005
- 7.1.1. Zhang, Q; Sornette, D; Balcilar, M; Gupta, R; Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir; Yetkiner, H (2016) “LPPLS bubble indicators over two centuries of the S&P 500 index“, Physica A, Volume: 458, Pages: 126-139.
- 7.1.2. Aysit Tansel, Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Emre Aksoy (2016) “Unemployment and labour force participation in Turkey”, Applied Economics Letters, Volume: 23, Issue: 3, Pages: 184-187.
- 7.1.3. Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Cagdas Ekinci & Korhan Gokmenoglu (2015) “International Evidence on Real Interest Rate Persistence”, Singapore Economic Review,Volume: 60 Issue: 4.
- 7.1.4. Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir & Emre Aksoy (2015) “Are real exchanges rate series really persistent?: evidence from three commonwealth of independent states countries”, Applied Economics, 47:40, 4299-4309, DOI: 10.1080/00036846.2015.1026590.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found