Areas of Interest:
- Money and Banking
- International Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, August 1986
- B.A., Economics, American University of Beirut, Lebanon, June 1979
- Dean, School of Business, Lebanese American University, Byblos, Lebanon, 1996-Present.
- Professor of Business Economics (with Tenure), Lebanese American University, Byblos, Lebanon, 2006-Present.
- Founding Editor, Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, International Refereed Academic Journal, Published by Taylor and Francis, Routledge, Great Britain, 2002-Present.
- Earnings Inequality, Unemployment and Poverty: The Middle East and North Africa (Edited with Ghassan Dibeh), Greenwood Press, USA: Contributions in Economics and Economic History, April 2000. HC498.9.P6 E18. Book received very positive reviews in Mediterranean Politics (Spring 2001), Journal of Third World Studies (Fall 2002), Middle East Studies Association Bulletin (Winter 2003), Advances in Competitiveness Research (2005).
- Pathways to Integration: Lebanon and the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (edited with Kamal Shehade), Lebanese Center for Policy Studies and The Conrad Adenauer Foundation, 1997. HF1583.9.Z4 E8547
- Money Supply and Deficit Financing in Economic Development, Greenwood Press (Quorum Books), November 1992.HG1496.S53
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found