By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Exchange Rate Economics
- International Finance
- Monetary and Financial Economics
- Ph.D., Economics (High Honors), University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France, 2007
- M.A., International Trade and Finance (High Honors), University of Sousse, Tunisia, 2002
- B.A., Sciences of Management, University of Sousse, Tunisia, 1999
- Assistant Professor, Faculty of Economics and Management of Mahdia, University of Monastir, Sep. 2010-Present.
- Consultant, African Development Bank, Sep. 2010 -Dec. 2010
- Assistant Professor, University of Tunis, 2009-2010.
- The 15 th International Conference of Middle East Economic Association (MEEA), Doha, Qatar, March 23-25, 2016: “Asymmetric effect and dynamic relationships between Oil prices shocks and exchange rate volatility: Evidence from some selected MENA countries”, (with ElAbed, Nouira and Rault), Topics in Middle Eastern and North African Economies, vol 18, issue2 May 2016.
- “Sources of Real Exchange Rate Volatility and International Financial Integration: A Dynamic Generalised Method of Moments Panel Approach”, (With Guglielmo Maria Caporale and Christophe Rault), Journal of International Development, Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 810–820, August 2014.
- “The Real Exchange Rate and External Competitiviness in Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia”, (with Zuzana Brixiova and Egert Balazs), Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 27, April 2014.
- « International Financial Integration and Real Exchange Rate Long-run Dynamics in Emerging Countries: Some Panel Evidence», (With Guglielmo Maria Caporale and Christophe Rault), Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Volume 20, Issue 6, 2011, pp 789-808.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found