Areas of Interest:
- Financial Intermediation
- Market structure
- Banking performance
- Market power
- Ph.D., Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management of Tunis, 2009
- M.A., Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management of Tunis, 2002
- B.S., Economics, Faculty of Economics and Management of Tunis, 2000
- Associate Professor, Faculty of Financial &Administrative Sciences, Al-Baha University, KSA, September 2013-Present
- Associate Professor, High College of Commerce of Tunis, January 2013- September 2013
- Assistant Professor, High College of Commerce of Tunis, 2009-2012
- “Does Banking Market Power Matter on Financial (In) Stability? Evidence from the Banking Industry MENA Region”, British Journal of Economics, Management & Trade, Vol.8, N°.3, ISSN: 2278-098X. May 2015, co-authored with Widede Labidi.
- “Assessing the macroeconomic effects of inflation targeting: Evidence from OECD Economies”, International Journal of Economics, Finance and Management, Vol.4, N°.1, ISSN.2307-2466, January 2015, co-authored with Ikram Ben Romdhane.
- “Does the PLS Paradigm Spur the Islamic Banks Vs Conventional Banks Soundness: Case of the Global Financial Crisis”, Journal of Economics and Development Studies; American Research Institute for Policy Development. Vol. 2 No. 4, ISSN: 2334-2382, November 2014, co-authored with Ghada Ben Zeineb.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found