Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Microeconomic Theory
- Feasibility Studies
- Ph.D., Economics, Cairo University, 1995
- M.Sc., Economics, Cairo University, 1988
- B.Sc., Economics, Cairo University, 1983
- Professor of Economics at the Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University.
- Acting Executive Director and Director of Research at the Egyptian Center for Economic Studies.
- Economic Research Referee- Institute of National Planning.
- Economic Research Referee- Arab Society for Economic Research (ASFER).
- “Performance of the World Economy and Inclusive Growth”, Arab Strategic Report 2013-2014, The Center for Political and Strategic Studies, Al Ahram, Cairo, Egypt, 2015.
- “Skill Demand Polarization in Egypt”, Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), forthcoming in June 2015.
- “The Nexus between Internal and External Macroeconomic Imbalances: Evidence from Egypt”, Working Paper 181, the Egyptian Center for Economic Studies (ECES), Cairo, July 2015 (forthcoming).
- “Merits of a Value-Added Tax in Egypt, Policy Viewpoint Forthcoming, the Egyptian Center for Economic Studies (ECES), Cairo, 2015.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found