Areas of Interest:
- Economics of Telecommunications
- Ph.D., Economics, Cairo University, Egypt, 2009
- M.A., Economics, Georgia State University, USA, 2003
- B.A., Economics, Cairo University, Egypt, 1993
- Associate Professor – Department of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Political Science, Cairo University
- Senior Economist, Egyptian Ministry of Investment, Jan.2010
- Lecturer, Cairo University, Egypt, Oct.2009-Present
- Consultant, Orange R&D Labs, Egypt, Apr.2009-Oct.2009
- “Mobile Money Services in Egypt: Un-materialized Opportunity”, ITU, Focus Group on Digital Financial Services, EBES 18th conference, American University of Sharjah, UAE, January 2016.
- “ Mobile Money Services in Egypt: Un-materialized Opportunity”, ITU, Focus Group on Digital Financial Services, DFS-I-158, Geneva 15-16 December 2015, Switzerland.
- “Empowering Female-Owned SMEs with ICT in A Group of Selected Arab Countries and Brazil”, Internet Science, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 9089, 2015, pp 30-48, May 2015.
- “The ICT sector and Its Contribution in Building the knowledge- based economy” Textbook for Knowledge –based Economy course ( in Arabic), published by Anglo Egyptian Bookshop, 2015.
- “Young people and the digital divide in Egypt: an empirical study”, Euroasian Economic Review, DOI 10.1007/s40822-014-0008-z, Springer, 2014
- “ICT and Women’s empowerment in Egypt : An empirical Study “, Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences& Humanities, Vol. 22 (S) Mar. 2014, Universiti Putra Malaysia Presss, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
There are no Articles found