Areas of Interest:
- International Trade
- Agriculture Economics
- Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, University of Missouri, USA, 1986
- M.A., Economics, University of Missouri, USA, 1982
- B.Sc., Economics, Jordan, 1980
- Dean ,College of Business and Economics , AlQuds University, Jerusalem, 2006-present
- Member , National Committee for Disaster Reduction and Recovery, West Bank , Palestine, 2013-Present
- Professor of Economics, Master in International Cooperation and Development,( MICAD) program , Bethlehem University, Bethlehem , West Bank, 2005-present
- Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, Master Program, Birzeit University , Ramallah, West Bank, 1998-present
- Efficiency and Effectiveness of Palestinian Vocational Education and Training, (Forthcoming, with Journal of Economic Education, 2013).
- With Quartet Team in Jerusalem, On the Path to Palestinian Statehood: integrating the Political and Economic Tracks, 2013.
- Reality and Prospects of Palestinian Services Trade: 2000-2012 , Technical Report Submitted to Quartet in Jerusalem, 2013
There are no Articles found