Areas of Interest:
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Monetary Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Claremont Graduate School, California, 1983
- M.A., Economics, Claremont Graduate School, California,1980
- M.A., Economics, The American University in Cairo, 1976
- B.A., Economics/Political Science (Honors), The American University in Cairo, 1973
- Energy and Development Consultant. Palestine, 2013-Present.
- Director, Economics Department, Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC), 1998-present
- Senior Economist, (Associate Professor), The Arab Planning Institute in Kuwait, 1992-1998
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics and Statistics, California State University, Los Angeles, 1990-1992
- 2010 “Arab Cooperation in Oil and Natural Gas”,, Journal of Oil and Arab Cooperation, Vol. 36, No.134, Summer: 33-70.
- 2008 “An Outlook for The Arab-Chinese Cooperation in Oil And Natural Gas Until 2030: Opportunities And Challenges”,, Journal of Oil and Arab Cooperation, Vol. 34, No.124, Winter: 9-54.
- 2007 “OAPEC Members in The International Oil Market: Significance and Investment Perspectives: An Outlook to 2030”,, Geopolitics Of Energy, Vol. 29, No.5, May: 2-13.
- 2007 “The Organization Of Arab petroleum Exporting Countries (OAPEC) and The Significance of its Members in The International Markets”,, Geopolitics Of Energy, Vol. 29, No. 1+2, January – February: 11 – 23.
- 2007 “Arab Cooperation in Oil and Natural Gas”, Journal of Oil and Arab Cooperation,, Vol. 33, No. 121, spring 181 – 220.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found