Areas of Interest:
- International Trade
- International Finance
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado, 1987.
- M.A., Economics, University of Colorado at Boulder, Colorado, 1984.
- Chief Economist,Islamic Development Bank (IsDB), Saudi Arabia, 2012-Present
- Chief, Studies Division, Arab Monetary Fund (AMF), Abu Dhabi, U.A.E., 2003 – 2012
- Division Chief, Technical Cooperation with International and Regional Institutions, 1999 – 2003
- Senior Economist, in the Economics and Technical Department, 1991 – 1999
- The Development Impact of Workers’ Remittances in Arab Countries, (in Arabic), co-authored with Adil E. Abdalla and Brahim Razgallah, Arab Monetary Fund Publication, Abu Dhabi, UAE. (forthcoming)
- “Trade Liberalization, Integration in the Global Market and Employment Prospects in Arab Countries,” (in Arabic), published in the papers Proceedings of the Annual Joint Seminar of Arab Monetary Fund and the Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development, held in Kuwait, 19-20 November, 2006. (forthcoming)
- “Policy and Institutional Implications of WTO Membership for the GCC Economies” in the World Bank and KISR International Conference Proccedings on Challenges of Economic Development for the GCC Countries, 2005.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found