Areas of Interest:
- Applied Economics
- Open-Economy Macroeconomics
- Development Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1992
- M.A., Economics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, 1988
- Economic Advisor, Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development (AFESD), Kuwait, Sep.2005-present
- Deputy Director General, Arab Planning Institute (API), Kuwait, Sep.1995-Aug.2005
- Economist, Arab Planning Institute (API), Kuwait, Sep.1992-Aug.1995
- “Determinants of Growth in the MENA Countries”, (Co-authored), in J. Nugent and H. Pesaran (eds), Explaining Growth in the Middle East, ELSEVIER, 2007
- “Impact of Public Policies on Poverty, Income Distribution and Growth”, (Co–authored); in API-IFPRI Volume on Public Policy and Poverty Reduction in the Arab Region Edited by: Ali Abdel Gadir Ali Shenggen Fan, ISBN: 99906-80-17-5, 2007.
- “Is Long Memory a Property of Thin Stock Markets?: International Evidence Using Arab Countries”; Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, Vol.1, No.3, December 2003, Routledge, United Kingdom.
- “Investigating Stock Price Dynamics in an Oil-Dependent Economy: The Case of Kuwait”, (Co–authored); Economic Analysis and Policy, Vol. 32, No. 2, September 2002, Australia.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found