Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Labor and Human Resources
- Natural Resources
- Ph.D., Economics, Paris I, Sorbonne University, France, 2003
- M.A., Applied Economics, University of Science and Technology of Lille I, France, 1998
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Economics, College of Business Administration, University of Dubai, Sep.2007-present
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Economics, College of Business and Economics, United Arab Emirates University, Jan.2006-Jun.2006
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Economics, College of Business and Economics, United Arab Emirates University, Feb.2005-Jun.2005
- Soto, R., Haouas, I. Has the UAE escaped the oil curse?, in “Understanding and Avoiding the Oil Curse in resource-rich Arab Economies.” by Elbadawi I, and H. Selim (eds), Cambridge University Press, Chapter 12, Fall 2015 (expected time to appear).
- Haouas, I., Yagoubi, M., SALVINO, S. G. (2013). The Effect of Financial Crisis on Hiring and Separation Rates: Evidence From Tunisian Labor Market. Journal of Developing Areas, 48 (3), 109-127.
- Haouas, I., Sayre, E., Yagoubi, M. (2013). Youth unemployment in Tunisia: Underlying trends and an evaluation of policy responses. International Research Journal of Finance and Economics(115).
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found