Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 1999
- M.S., Economic Development, University of Southern Mississippi, 1995
- B.S., Business Administration with focus on advanced Economics and Statistics, Stockholm University, 1993
- Senior Lecturer, Ohio State University, Summer 2006 – present
- Assistant professor, Boler School of Business, John Carroll University, Summer 2002 – Spring 2006
- Economic Analyst, Center for Survey Research, Ohio State University, October 2000 – May 2002
- “Iran’s Inflationary Experience: Demand Pressures, External Shocks, and Supply Constraints,” joint with Magda Kandil, Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-19, August 2017
- “Consumer Debt Stress, Changes in Household Debt and the Great Recession,” joint with Lucia Dunn, Economic Inquiry, 2016, volume 54, Issue 1, pages 201-214.
- “Navigating Currency Fluctuations,” Inside Supply Management, March 2012
- “Consumption, Credit, and Macroeconomic Policies: Theory and Evidence from the United States,” joint with Magda Kandil, Global Economic Review, 2011, volume 31, No 3, pp 323-360.
- “Exchange Rate Fluctuations and Economic Activity: Competitiveness and Capacity Building in MENA Countries” joint with Magda Kandil in Exchange Rates: Policies, Effects and Fluctuations, (2011), Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found