Areas of Interest:
- Political Economy
- Institutional Governance
- Labor Market Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, University of London, UK, 2001
- M.Sc. Economics, University of London, UK, 1988
- Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources, Jordan
- Secretary General, Economic and Social Council, Jordan, Jun.2009-Present
- Resident Scholar, Carnegie Middle East Center, Lebanon, May2008-May2009
- Director, Center for Strategic Studies, University of Jordan, Jul.2007-Jun.2008
- “Emerging Powers and the Middle East: Competition or Partnership in a Multi-Polar World Order?” Heinrich Boll Stiftung, Publication Series on Democracy, Volume 22, December 2010, http://www.boell.de/downloads/EmergingPowers.pdf
- I. Saif and El-Rayyes Thoraya, ” Labour Market Performance and Migration Flows in Jordan” Occasional Paper 60, et al. “Labour Market Performance and Migration in the Mediterranean Countries Vol.3 ” , April 2010, European Commission.
- Saif and Choquir F. “Status-Quo Camouflaged: Economic and Social Transformation in Egypt and Jordan”, Middle East Law and Governance Governance Journal, Brill Publication, May 2010.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found