By Mohamed Arouri , Sabri Boubaker and Wafik ...
Areas of Interest:
- Health Economics
- International Economics
- Ph.D., Biostatistics, The Johns Hopkins University, 1974
- M.A., Statistics, Harvard University, 1966
- Dean, Faculty of Health Sciences, the American University of Beirut, September 1998-present
- Visiting Professor (part-time), Faculty of Health Sciences, the American University of Beirut, Jan. 1992 – Jul. 1998
- Senior Associate (part-time), Population Council Regional Office for West Asia and North Africa, Cairo, Jan. 1992 – Jul. 1998
- Zurayk, H., Myntti, C., Salem, M., Kaddour, A., El-Kak, F., Jabbour, S. Accepted 2006. Beyond Reproductive Health: Listening To Women About Their Health In Disadvantaged Beirut Neighborhoods. Health Care for Women International. 28
- Kaddour, A., Hafez, R., Zurayk, H. 2005. Women’s Perception of Reproductive Health in Three Communities around Beirut, Lebanon. Reproductive Health Matters. 13 (25): 34-42.
- El Kak, F., Jurdi, R., Kaddour, A., Zurayk , H. 2004. Gender and Sexual Health in Clinical Practice in Lebanon. International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics. 87: 260-266
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found