Areas of Interest:
- Labor Markets and Human Development
- Industrial Organization
- Ph.D., Economics, School of Oriental and African Studies, The University of London, UK, 1974
- M.A., M.Sc. Economics, The University of London, UK, 1970
- B.A. Economics, The American University in Cairo, 1966
- Managing Director, Egypt Network for Integrated Development, 2012-present
- Director and Lead Author, National Human Development Report for Egypt 2007, 2007-2012
- Research Director, Gender Economic Research and Policy Analysis (GERPA), 2006-2007
- Director and Lead Author, National Human Development Report for Egypt, 2003-2005
- Handoussa H. and Noha Fadl, “Policy Lessons for Integrated Development in Upper Egypt”, Policy Brief for Egypt Network for Integrated Development (ENID), 2015
- Handoussa H. and Iskandar M. “Case Study of ENID’s Activities at Mid Term”, Egypt Network for Integrated Development (ENID), 2015.
- “Analysis of Social Policies Affecting Egyptian Rural Communities”, Lead author for Report prepared by Heba Handoussa and Gillian Potter and published by the African Development Bank (AFDB), 2014.
- “Effective School to Work Transition: Policy Recommendations”, Policy Brief for Egypt Network for Integrated Development (ENID), 2013.
- “Reformulating Labour Market Policies for Egypt”, co-author Mohamed Ramadan, prepared for African Development Bank, 2012.
- Situation analysis: key development challenges facing Egypt, Lead author Situation Analysis Taskforce, Egyptian Government and UN Agencies, Egypt, 2010.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found