Areas of Interest:
- Fiscal Policies
- Public Enterprise Development
- Restructuring Financial Sector and Fiscal Reforms
- Ph.D., Constitutional Law, 1969
- DES., Constitutional Law, 1966
- Head, Georges Corm Consulting Office, Lebanon, Jan.2001-present
- Minister, Ministry of Finance, Lebanon, Dec.1998-Oct.2000
- Head, Cabinet Georges CORM – Economic & Financial Studies, France, Aug.1985-Oct.1998
- Forum Barcelona 2004 – The East West dialogue, July 1st to 3rd – A dialogue on religion and ethnicity or a dialogue on implementing international law without double standards?
- MENA Good Public Governance Initiative, Draft background paper On Governance and Investment for Growth prepared for OECD Secretariat (April, May 2004)
- Reforming the monetary system of Lebanon: A prerequisite to getting out of the debt trap – I. Monthly, Analysis Issue No 16, Oct 2003.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found