Areas of Interest:
- Labor Markets and Human Development
- Poverty and Income Distribution
- Economics of Education
- Middle East Economies
- Ph.D., Graduate School Of Public and International Affairs (GSPIA), University of Pittsburgh, PA. 1996
- M.P.I.A., Economics and Social Development, Graduate School of Public and International Affairs, University of Pittsburgh, PA. 1993
- Adjunct Professor GSPIA (The Graduate School of Public and International Affairs), University of Pittsburgh, 1997-Present
- Visiting lecturer, Economics Department, University of Pittsburgh, 2012-Present
- Adjunct Prof; Business and Economics Department, CALU, 2013-Present
- Adjunct Professor, Economics Department, University of Pittsburgh, 2004-2012
- “Gender-Based Wage and Occupational Inequality in The New Millennium In Egypt”; (with Mona Said); Journal of Developing Areas; Vol. 48; No. 1, 2014.
- “Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) In Urban Economies: A Comparative Study of Egypt and Turkey at the Province Level”; (with Cem Baslevent). ERF Working Paper 2013, No. 761.
- “How do Women Entrepreneurs Perform in Egypt? Empirical Evidence from Egypt”. AlmaLaurea Working Papers No. 23 – ISSN 2239-9453; September 2011.
- “How do Women Entrepreneurs Perform in Egypt? Empirical Evidence From Egypt”. ERF Working Paper 2011, No. 621.
There are no Articles found