Areas of Interest:
- Industrial Economics
- Economics of Technology
- Labor Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Case Western Reserve University, USA, 1989
- M.S., Economics, Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 1985
- Professor, Department of Economics, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1998-present
- Associate Professor, Department of Economics, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1993-1998
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Middle East Technical University, Ankara, 1992-1993
- Pamuku, Teoman, Khalid Sekkat and Erol Taymaz. 2010. “Entry, Exit and Productivity in Turkish Manufacturing Industries.” Market Dynamics and Productivity in Developing Countries. Economic Reforms in the Middle East and North Africa, K. Sekkat (ed.). Springer and IDRC.
- “Vision 2023: Turkey’s National Technology Foresight Program – A Contextualist Description and Analysis” (with O. Saritas and T. Tumer), Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2007, (forthcoming).
- “Productivity and Trade Orientation: Turkish Manufacturing Industry Before and After the Customs Union” (with K. Yilmaz), Journal of International Trade and Diplomacy, 2007 (forthcoming).
There are no Articles found