Areas of Interest:
- International Economics
- Monetary Theory and Policy
- Development Economics
- Ph.D., Economics, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL, 2001
- Senior Economist, Middle East and Central Asia Department, International Monetary Fund, Washington DC, 2006-present
- Economic Adviser, Research and Statistics Department, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Aug.2005 – Jan.2006
- Economic Adviser, Research and Statistics Department, Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency Oct.2002 – Feb.2005
- “A Common Currency Pig in the GCC Area: The Optimal Choice of Exchange Rate Regime,” (with S. Hammoudeh), forthcoming, Journal of Economic Development.
- “Oil Prices, Terms of Trade Shocks, and Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Saudi Arabia,” (with S. Dibooglu), Journal of Contemporary Economic Policy, January 2004, 22: 50-62.
- “Dynamic Relationships among GCC Stock Markets and NYMEX Oil Futures,” (with S. Hammoudeh), Journal of contemporary Economic Policy, April 2004, 22 (2): 250-269.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found