By Alessia Lo Turco and Daniela Maggioni Does religious affinity ...
Areas of Interest:
- Structural Macroeconomic Modeling
- Endogenous Growth
- Applied General Equilibrium Modelling (CGE)
- Economic Development
- European Economic Integration
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Leicester,UK, 1996
- Postgraduate Diploma,Economics, University of Glasgow, UK, 1990
- Professor of Economics Department of Economics, Yasar University, Turkey, 2015- present
- Associate Professor Dr., Istanbul Bilgi University, Turkey, 2006-2014
- Assistant Professor Dr., Istanbul Bilgi University, Turkey, 1999-2005
- Lecturer, Department of Economics, University of Sussex, Brighton, UK, 1999
- Is institutional development more crucial than financial liberalization in the EU accession countries? (Under Referee process).
- “Interest rate risk assessment in financial markets and the case of Turkey” (Co-authored with H.Schmidbauer) Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting (SSCI) (Forthcoming.)
- The demand for Turkish wine: estimates of the wine price elasticities. (2015), Applied Economics Letters. Volume 22 (SSCI) DOI: 10.1080/13504851.2015.1031866.
- Economic growth and financial liberalization in the EU accession countries (2014), Applied Economics Letters, Volume 21, Issue 15. P.p. 1036–1044. (SSCI)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found