Areas of Interest:
- Human Capital
- Science and Technology Policy
- Ph.D., Physics, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, 1956
- M.A., Physics, American University of Beirut, 1953
- International Science Policy Consultant: 1977-present
- Founder and Director, Royal Scientific Society (RSS), Jordan, 1969-1970
- Professor, Physics, American University of Beirut, 1956-1976
- “The Place of Medieval Islamic Science in Modern Arab History,” pp. 83-100, in Mohammed Abattouy (editor), Les Sciences dand les societes islamiques: Approches historiques et perspectives d’avenir, Fondation du Roi Abdel Aziz Al-Saoud, Casablanca, 2007.
- “Building Knowledge Societies in the Arab World,” in UNESCO World Report, Division of Foresight, Philosophy and Human Sciences, UNESCO, Paris, 2004.
- “Research and Technological Development in the Arab World: How Can Arab Technological Capabilities Overcome Current Weaknesses,” Al-Mustaqbal al-Arabi, no. 307, pp. 76-98, 2004 (in Arabic)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found