Areas of Interest:
- Agricultural Economics
- Industrial Economics
- Applied Microeconomics
- Doctor of Economics, Econometrics, Gothenburg University, May 1994.
- B.Sc., Business Administration and Economics, Uppsala University, 1984.
- Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, Sogang University, Seoul, Korea. Mar. 2013-Present
- Professor of Economics, Jönköping International Business School, Jönköping, Sweden. Mar. 2014-Present
- Professor of Applied Economics, Department of Food and Resource Economics, College of Life Sciences and Biotechnology, Korea University, Mar.2010-Feb.2013
- Professor of Economics, Technology, Management, Economics and Policy Program, College of Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea, Sep.2008-Feb.2010
- Professor of Economics, University of Kurdistan Hawler, The Federal Region of Kurdistan, Iraq, Dec.2007-Aug.2008
- Khraief, N., M. Shahbaz, A. Heshmati and M. Azam (2018). “Are Unemployment Rates in OECD Countries Stationary? Evidence from Univariate and Panel Unit Root Tests”, North American Journal of Economics and Finance, forthcoming. (SSCI)
- Ndagijimana, J., T. Nzasingizimana, and A. Heshmati (2018). “An Analysis of the Determinants of Youth Employment in Rwanda”. UKH Journal of Social Sciences, 2(2), 00- 00.
- Tausch A. and A. Heshmati (2018). “The Effects of Globalization on the Environment”. UKH Journal of Social Sciences, 2(1), 25-40.
- Heshmati A. (2018). “An Empirical Survey of the Ramification of a Green Economy”. International Journal of Green Economics, 12(1), 53-85.
- Heshmati, A., S.C. Kumbhakar and J. Kim (2018). “Persistent and Transient Efficiency of International Airlines”. European Journal of Transport and Infrastructure Research, 18(2), 213-238. (SSCI)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found