Areas of Interest:
- System Thinking
- Systems Dynamics
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Learning Organization
- Ph.D., Management, Sloan School of Management, MIT, USA, 1978
- B.Sc., Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran, 1970
- Dean, Graduate School of Management and Systems, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1999-present
- Consultant, McKinsey & Co., USA, 1996-1998
- Consultant, AT&T, USA, 1996-1997
- Project Cost Dynamics for Development Policy-Making, in Journal of the Operational Research Society, March 2000.
- Effectiveness of infrastructure service delivery through earmarking: the case of highway construction in China, Co-authored by Xu Honggang, Ali N. Mashayekhi and Khalid Saeed, in System Dynamics Review, Summer-Fall 1998.
- Public finance, oil revenue expenditure and economic performance: a comparative study of four countries in System Dynamics Review, Summer-Fall 1998.
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found