Areas of Interest
- Labor Economics
- Health Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Ph.D. in Economics, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada, Fall 2012.
- M.A in Economics, Alexandria University, Egypt, 2007.
- B.A in Economics, Alexandria University, Egypt, 1999.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada, 2014-present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Concordia University, Canada, 2012-2014
- Part-time Faculty Member, Department of Economics, Concordia University, Canada, winter 2012
- Rashad, A. S., & Sharaf, M. F. (2016). Economic Growth and Child Malnutrition in Egypt: New Evidence from National Demographic and Health Survey. Social Indicators Research, 1-27. doi:10.1007/s11205-016-1515-y
- Sharaf, M. F. and A. S. Rashad (2016). “Regional inequalities in child malnutrition in Egypt, Jordan, and Yemen: a Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition analysis.” Health Economics Review 6(1): 1-11
- Binge drinking and marijuana use among menthol and non-menthol adolescent smokers:findings from the Youth Smoking Survey, Addictive Behaviors, 2014, 39(3), 740-743. (with S. Azagba)
- Is alcohol mixed with energy drinks consumption associated with susceptibility to smoking? Preventive Medicine, 2014, 61, 26-28. (with S. Azagba)
- Physical inactivity among older Canadian adults. Journal of physical activity & health, 2014, 11(1). (with S. Azagba)
There are no Upcoming Events
There are no Articles found